Friday 20 April 2012

It's actually not that hard!

Was sitting here doing other "stuff" when the title of this post came into my head and I came straight here to type it. One of those posts that I am not sure where it is leading, however, I just type as directed and as I feel, and know that someone, somewhere (as well as me most likely) needs to hear this little piece of the puzzle confirmed for them. *smile*

I look around me sometimes and I "see" the way we speak and treat each other, I see people hurting each other with the smallest lack of consideration and the moment of rudeness which may mean nothing to the person who says it, but profoundly impacts on the person to whom it was directed and I think, "But...it's just not that difficult to be kind, courteous and caring...it's just not." All it takes, is for each person, individual, me, you, us, them...ALL, to make a commitment to ourselves, that we will suspend judgement, release negativity and when we speak or act, that it will be as though we are speaking to our own precious child, no matter who the other person is or what they may or may not have said or done to "deserve" retaliation.

We each have a story to tell, since we don't know each other's full story and don't have all the facts, no judgement we make would be accurate anyway! So why bother?

You know, there are a lot of things I like about social media like Facebook and some I am not so fond of; the one thing I LOVE, about it, is that these venues bring us infinite capacity to reach out to each other and to spread good feeling and beauty with VERY little effort. For instance, I read this status today from one of the most beautiful, angelic and amazing people I have ever had the privilege of making contact with:

For my friends who are going through some issues right now including me: Let's start a prayer avalanche. We all need prayers right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "FB Family" wherever you may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for a little while to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, health, personal struggles, worries or just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith, love, and spiritual healing for all in need. Thank you!!!

What an awesome concept...a prayer avalanche...yahoo! Send the love around the globe.


OK...back to my point *smile* 


With very little, or even no effort on her part, this beautiful being has made a lot of people feel the love and support of their divine team. Give yourself a challenge, take up the Earth Angel challenge to write nothing on your facebook page, twitter or any of those things, no emails, no blog posts...nothing that is not positive, uplifiting or inspiring in some way.


So, the rules of the game:


1. LOVE LOVE LOVE
2. leave out complaining, downgrading or denegrating, sarcasm, or nastiness of any other form.
3. LOVE LOVE LOVE


I'm up for this game...


With love and light
xoxoxoxoxooxoxo

2 comments:

  1. So you are the one that started this annoying and on going on going on going thing on FB. It is getting old FYI. And to guilt people into posting something like this on their page is just plain sad!(And not helpful nor up-lifting any longer).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,
    I feel somehow that perhaps you haven't really read ALL of this post. I am truly sorry that this is the information you took from my writing, as is your right and your choice. I encouraged people not to write nasty things, that's all. The temptation to write nasty and sarcastic things is all too easy, and I challenge ALL people to post things that are positive instead. No guilt, no "have to" and no "thing" (ie status or copy and pasted phrase) in particular.
    Many blessings to you, and thank you for feeling comfortable enough to share your opinion.
    xo
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete