Saturday 9 April 2011

A White Light Request...

Every night before I go to bed, I close my eyes and imagine myself surrounded by pure white light. This acts as a guard and shield while I sleep and a healing energy.

Once I have shrouded myself in this light I send it forth in my minds eye to surround my family, my town, our country and the around the globe, stopping where I feel the need and pouring white light energy into every living organism.

In this manner I offer hope, healing and love energy to the people, animals and plants of the world. It really is like giving the whole earth a giant hug!

Lately I fell sometimes like I have little impact...that the scale of hurt is so huge, that my white light is a drop in the ocean.

I need a favour.

Whether you are a believer or not, imagining this white light and projecting thoughts of love, healing and comfort into the world can not hurt. You might be surprised at how much it helps.

Before you go to sleep tonight, please can you send your love and healing energy to the world? If there is enough of us trying, the difference will be felt...

No comments:

Post a Comment