Friday 15 July 2011

There are no mistakes.

I know this seems a contradiction, but bear with me.

A week or so ago, I published a status update on face book that said, "Imagine what you could do if you knew you couldn't fail". This is a fairly big statement and already, as you read it, I imagine your heart took a little leap and felt inspired. Well, this statement is not only inspiring, it is true.

The moment you decide and commit to following your dream and living a life from love, comfort and acceptance of your personal power, then nothing that occurs is actually a "mistake". When your actions are heart guided and based in love, then everything that occurs is a transaction that had to be made.

I wrote about transactions yesterday, and I encourage you to have a read of that post if you haven't already. It will make this one clearer for you.

Every transaction that occurs, from the moment you make the commitment to live from love rather than your ego, is intentional and for a purpose. The universe acts immediately to assist you, things happen with greater ease, and all of these things happen as they are required. Yes, even those experiences that may seem negative, hurtful or down right heart breaking! Usually these negative seeming transactions occur in order to move you in another direction because you cannot hear (or often in my case, refuse to listen) to the more gentle messages you are being given.

So you see, there simply are no mistakes!

Bear in mind also, that you in turn may perform and take part in many transactions that are a part of someone else's story and journey. I don't know about you, but I have enough on my plate keeping up with my own journey let alone spending a great deal of time thinking about the journey of others. If someone is hurt or offended by you or your actions, even though your intentions were of the highest good, it seems to me that that was a part of their journey, and one of those "had to happen" moments. If they perceived you this way, they needed to.

Some people reading this might interpret what I have just written as a licence to be offensive and do or say whatever they feel like, then brush off responsibility on this concept of "it was meant to happen, your journey, not mine". So I would like to emphasise that this is not what I am saying!!!! I know despite this paragraph there will be some who interpret this message from their ego anyway, I hope they are few.

Act with love, forgiveness and compassion at the forefront of your thoughts and there are no mistakes in anything you do. Your potential is limitless and you have the backing of the universe to help you. So, YOU CANNOT FAIL.

With love and light

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment