Thursday 22 November 2012

By example, not through judging

I am reminded today of the power of just walking my path, focusing on my choices, my understandings and my experiences, to leave a legacy of love and forgiveness in my wake.

It is easy to make judgements about the choices of others and I am so guilty of this at times. I get frustrated and angry, I am saddened and sometimes sickened.

Constantly I am reminded (because I require constant reminders for this one *wry smile*) that the best I can do for anyone, is walk the walk, not just talk the talk. 

The impact I choose to leave with others, is one of loving acceptance, peace and quiet strength...to do this, all I have to do, is BE that person.

Each of us travels our own path, all we have to do is love, and shine our light on the world

With love and light
xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment