Thursday 24 March 2011

Messages from angels...

It is funny how often people have said or inferred that the messages I speak of are only coincidence. As a math teacher, I am familiar with the concept of coincidence and also know when coincidence is being pushed to the very limits of its reality.

It is true, that when you begin to think of something, you automatically "see" more of that something. When you buy a car that is a unique colour and drive away thinking you've never seen a car this colour before, all of a sudden, every second car on the road is the same colour. This is not coincidence, this is an opening in your perception, taking you from a place where that colour car did not exist before, to a place where you could "see" that colour all around you.

There is a very big difference between seeing and looking, between hearing and listening (anyone who is the parent of a toddler or a teenager can attest to this.)

Angel messages are the same! You can hear them, see them, smell them  and touch them. They will be particular to you and to your situation and the question or prayer you put forward.

Everyone can receive a message from the divine, everyone can interpret them too. All you have to do is ask...and then the hard part...be open and receptive to the answer.

In my last post, I spoke of the dreams I received as a result of my fear of the dentist. Angel message or subconscious? Both! I asked for an answer and it was given to me.

Often, when I am working with Archangel Raphael the message is visual and related to his name. I will be searching the use of a particular medicinal herb and attempting to check and cross reference the information I am finding, when all of a sudden I will think to read the copyright information to find Raphael's name in the title.

I will be wondering how to reach a particularly challenging student, and then will have a "day dream" of the conversation I could have to make the situation mutually beneficial.

I will pray for support and see a purple glow surround me.

A particularly vivid experience I have had is related to sound. I was making the trip from Brisbane to Charleville where I was then living. This is approximately a 10 hour drive, but I had stopped off to see a friend on the way for a "quick" chat that made this a 14 hour trip. I was exhausted and determined to stop in the next town of any size to seek accommodation. In the mean time I prayed to everyone I knew to keep me alert, awake and safe until I reached a safe haven. It was 2am. There was nothing but fields, trees and red dirt for hundreds of kilometres all around me. I wound down the window so the strong wind blowing in my face would help keep me awake. Each time I approached a radio tower, the radio would blare out a song for about 3 minutes before I would be out of range again and get nothing other than static. Each time, the song was something relevant and a message to me. The first being "It's alright" and so on. As I started to think I would have to chance sleeping in my car beside the road rather than falling asleep at the wheel, I would 'happen' within range of a tower and a song would blare loudly out of the speakers keeping me awake, "You've go to have faith" by George Michael's had me laughing hysterically for about 5 kilometres. The adrenaline and endorphins released keeping me more alert.

I made it to a town of relative size and started looking for a hotel that was still open. Being a small town, there wasn't one. I thought, "Well, Michael got me this far, I'm only 3 hours from home, maybe he could get me the rest of the way." As soon as I had this thought, I looked at the fuel gauge. It read empty. There was no way I could drive 300 kilometres on empty no matter how many angels I had around me. I pulled into the car park of the very next hotel and rang the reception buzzer. The proprietor was not going to come out (he was asleep and the sign on the door clearly read 'closed') when I said I was sorry, that I wanted to drive on, but was too tired, could I sleep in the car park in my car? A gold light surrounded me, he came out, checked me in AND gave me a discount rate.

The next morning when I got in my car to complete my journey, the tank was still half full. As I drove home, the road I thought I knew well enough to drive even though it was 2am and I was tired, had been under road works for the time I was away. There were piles of dirt along the sides of the road, parts of the road diverted or missing. I would have died had I tried to drive through. 

Try it yourself, ask a question or ask for help to a problem and wait for the messages to come in. Be truly open to hearing, seeing or smelling the messages come to you. Don't dismiss them as coincidence straight away. If you miss it the first time, the angels will repeat the message in different ways until you 'get' it...they're patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment