Tuesday 5 April 2011

Put it in writing...

I have remembered a valuable lesson today! Sometimes we are learning so quickly and so many tings that while the lesson has been absorbed, we forget we have learnt it until it is necessary :) Well, that's the way it happens for me anyway.

So, what did I learn today? I remembered the power of putting a goal/dream in writing...

Such a simple, yet powerful tool. Words have power, writing something down makes the idea more concrete and also enables the universe to divine (and therefore act upon) you intentions in a  more specific way.

As well as your manifestation folder (For more on this see the "Manifestation and visualisation" post)containing images and thoughts about your future goals, try writing a 5 year plan...or even a 5 week plan. Test it out and see it's a reliable way to make sure your dreams manifest quicker.

A week ago, I typed a goal into my "status" on my personal FB page. I said my goal is to have a certain number of fans have clicked "like" within the month. I am VERY close to having this goal realised and it is only day 5 of the month!!!

This brings me to my second biggest point...and so important!

People are very willing to help you reach a goal and if they know about it, they will generally help in whatever way they can! By putting my goal on my FB page, I announced not only to the universe, but to my friends and family, what I wanted to happen. What did they do? They didn't laugh at me or belittle me (definitely not dream stealer's- for more on these see the "Protecting your dreams" post) They made sure all of their friends knew about my goal, and they gathered support for me. They helped!

I read a card once that struck me as particularly true. I regret that I cannot correctly name the source because I cannot remember who said it...nonetheless, it read:

"Every now and then we could stop and answer each other's prayers rather than waiting..."

People are willing to help!

Thank you Earth angels for your help and support.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment