Saturday 30 April 2011

Remember who you are...

Exactly who are you? Only you know the answer to this question and only you can qualify that answer for yourself.

Knowing who you are and what you stand for, your moral code and ethical standards and your sense of yourself is the most important thing to hold on to no matter what life is "throwing" at you.

Decisions become easy for you when you know yourself really well. The criteria for any decision for me is "will I be able to look myself in the mirror if I make this choice?"

I know who I am. I am a loved and blessed being who is connected to the world through my trust, faith and belief. I am unique and special. I act with honesty and integrity in all things. I am determined to make a positive difference in the world around me by leading from the front, by being who I am proudly and without fear. I am a confident and guided healer who loves and nurtures all that is positive. This is who I am, this is my choice.

From this firm conviction and understanding of the person I am and how I fit in with the world, decision making and choices are easy for me. If the path I am offered does not fit in with the person I know myself to be, then I don't make that choice.

This does not mean I am not still learning and developing the strengths and weaknesses that I have, nor that I am perfect and infallible either....but then...that is part of knowing who I am.

Take some time to know and remember the real you...the one who is maybe hiding behind a socially acceptable (in your perception) facade, or who is shyly waiting for you to acknowledge and embrace them. Sit quietly in meditation and rediscover the precious being that is you. If during this time, any negative thoughts come into your head, that is not the real you, only the ego trying to sabotage you.

The real you is loving, nurturing and kind to you...

When you do this, there are no hard decisions and no one will be able to take this away from you. Love yourself enough to protect yourself and your dreams from those who might try.

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment