Friday 1 April 2011

When life seems too hard...

Life is full of ups and downs. There are times when everything seems to fall into place, everything is there where and when you need it and your timing is perfect to take the best advantage of opportunities that come up. There are also times, when you seem to just miss every opportunity, where everything that can go wrong, will go wrong and you wonder why everyone else seems to get the breaks.

There is a reason for all of these things. I am definitely not talking about the old adage that, "whatever doesn't kill us, makes us stronger," or anything like this.

There are two things that I know for a fact:

1. You will never be given a situation that you can't handle. In other words, while the universe seems to be "dishing it out" it will never be more than you have the strength to deal with, even though it doesn't feel like this at the time.

2. Life only seems too hard, when you are not following your true life's purpose.

So, if you are a person who is feeling that perhaps your life is not easy and that the challenges that arrive at your feet are REALLY hard, then perhaps it is an indication that you true life path is in a direction different to the one you are currently on.

There are a few things you can do about this. You can take a bit of an inventory of your life and your current role in it. You are the creator of your own life, you make all the decisions and therefore have the power to change them. This is a bit of a two edged sword really. To accept that you can change things, it is necessary to take responsibility for the decisions that have taken you to where you are. Do this without guilt or recrimination. Just accept that this is the case, and decide to change the things that are not conducive to happy and healthy living. (As always, there is divine assistance for those who ask.)

You can also take some time to meditate on what your true life's purpose is. Sit somewhere quiet and without distraction (give yourself plenty of time for this if you can, it could take a while). Surround yourself in a soft, white and gold light and ask that all your cares and worries are taken away or put aside so that you can think and 'hear.' Put the question to the divine/universe, "What is my true life's purpose?" Sit quietly and listen for the answers. When I want information that I can remember and use later, I have pen and paper with me while I meditate. I start by writing the question at the top of the page and then just write anything that comes into my mind. By about the second or third page, all the 'clutter' has been removed and the true messages start to arrive and flow out onto the paper. This works for me, you need to do whatever works for you. Switch your mind off some how, ask the question and wait for an answer.

Sometimes it takes some practice before you are able to clear away sufficient 'mental static' before you can hear your messages. Don't worry, just persist and keep asking for help. There are times when a meditation has seemed unsuccessful to me, but in a few days time, the answer has been obvious and the angel signs (see an earlier post for more details on these) are coming thick and fast.

Before we arrive for this incarnation, we actually make an agreement with the divine about the role we will play when we get here. We do have the right of free will though, and sometimes change our mind or forget what it is we agreed to. These are the times when life seems REALLY hard. We are being gently guided back towards the things that will make us happy and fulfill our contract.

Finding your life's purpose may not happen overnight. I am 35, and only in the last 2 years have I discovered, and been able to act on, my true life's purpose. That is not to say nothing in my life until this point was related or even a part of what I 'signed up' to do. In fact I also know there are some experiences I have had that have taught me valuable lessons that have helped me to fulfill my life's purpose. I always thought this was teaching maths, art, etc to high school students. I am certainly happy working with these beautiful people. What it took me so long to realise, is that I am, and will always be a teacher, but my ego limited this to a classroom in a school building, where my contract states a much bigger scale :)

Archangel Michael was standing there as you signed the dotted line so to speak. Why not ask him to 'read it back to you?" He knows what is in your contract, and the learning and experiences you have had to have. Just ask him to help you remember, or to figure out what to do next. He'll help you, you just have to ask first and be receptive to getting an answer.

Imagine how the world will feel when you are on the path you asked to follow, and when those moments of pure bliss come more often? This is a sense that all is right with the world...because it is.

Once again though, information that is negative, derogatory or harmful in anyway is NOT from a divine source...I would suggest your ego or a dream stealer of being involved there :D

You have a right to be happy...life is not supposed to be a struggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment