Tuesday 16 August 2011

Putting it off until tomorrow???

If I was a person who focused on "regrets" (which thankfully I choose not to be) it might be the things I was "meaning" to do that I thought about. *smile*

So many times in life I have been "meaning to do" something and never really got around to it. I have put it off and put it off until the opportunity has passed. Of course this means that the universe then has to work another way for me to have the opportunity if it was a path I was to tread. This takes time, and therefor I might have been to my destination a little quicker if I had listened the first time.

"There is no time like the present", "a stitch in time saves nine," all sayings have the core element of truth...NOW is the time!

Don't put off telling someone you love them and cherish their presence in your life. Don't pass by without comment when you feel someone has a lovely garden or a nice outfit, say it out loud to them, be lavish with compliments. Don't wait to take that 'trip of a life time' or to read that book you've always been meaning to get to. These things pass in and out of our lives like flights of fancy, but the world is a much better place when people take NOW as their opportunity to do and say all of these things.

Lightworkers you are called to act now. Follow your impulses for if they come from pure and divine intention then they will inevitably help heal the world of hurts, even if it is only one person at a time.

With love and light
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment