Saturday 29 October 2011

Let your instinct be your guide

I have been asked quite often how a person chooses crystals, information, and other things of a spiritual nature. How people might know the thing that is right for them and how I know what I know *smile*

The answer is really simple...let your instinct guide you. It is not always necessary to know the "technicalities" of something to know if it is right or not. For example, when choosing a nice crystal to keep, I NEVER read the guide book or research the "purpose" of a particular crystal etc. I choose the one that attracts me the most and have complete trust that my instinct has chosen the right one for me at the time.

Really, in the nature of all things spiritual, this is the key; ask what is right for you at the time and you will be correct.

It comes down to the fact that there is no right or wrong way o think, feel and believe when it comes to connecting with your divine team and your spiritual self. If it feels right to you, then it is.

Unfortunately, some people buy into the idea that there is correct terminology, ritual and technical details that you simply MUST know in order to be "the real thing" or experience things in the correct manner. I DO NOT subscribe to this at all. In fact, I feel very strongly that this builds up the idea that being a spiritual being is an exclusive club. It really is not. We are all spiritual being and all have a connection to the divine. So, who cares if you use the "correct" term, or whether you know the "correct" purpose of a particular stone or whether you can sit cross-legged and meditate using the "correct" sounds and process, whether you call a request to the divine a prayer or not? What matters is that it feels right to you, that it helps you heal, forgive and generally feel better.

What I am trying to say, is that you actually know all of the things you need to know in order to be the perfect, divine being you are. Follow your instinct when it comes to choosing for you and you will ALWAYS be right.

With love and light
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment