Monday 21 November 2011

Gathering the troops

For months now I have been hearing the message to 'gather the troops' and I have just sat with that thought and not tried to interpret it. I am still a little uncertain to the exact meaning of this message, however, I have decided that maybe talking about it here might offer me some clarity and a way to sort out the meaning. So bear with me if I seem to ramble a little bit today *smile*

One of the things that frustrates me the most about the industry I work in is having to constantly negotiate ego's. As far as I am concerned, we are all on the same team, we all have the same goal and we are all 'supposed' to be working together to achieve this. In the case of teaching, the goal is quality learning and support for our young people. In the case of our Life's true purpose, to live only from love and to walk a path of joy, love and light. The methods we may use to achieve these goals is different, no two of us has the same path towards this goal, and no path is right or wrong...it just is.

Unfortunately I have met plenty of people on my journey who would try to tell me that their path towards the goal is better than mine, or that what I do is wrong. I have also questioned myself at times of doubt and wondered whether someone else has a better method or treads "the true path".

My sincere hope, is that we all walk towards the goal of being loving beings, that we leave ego and judgement out of the equation and choose instead to acknowledge that we are all on the same team.

So when I think now of the expression "Gather the troops" I believe I am being asked to relay the message that we are all on the same team. We all want the same things deep in our soul. Our divine selves strive for a loving existence and it is when we can put aside judgement, and leave our human egos out of the mix that we can truly achieve miracles.

With love and light
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment