Tuesday 8 November 2011

Passion, enthusiasm and interest

At times, it is really easy to get frustrated with others, especially when they refuse to see that they are causing some of their own difficulties. These are the times when I remind myself of a few things; one, it's not my job to tell anyone else what to do or how to do it, and two, it is definitely not my place to judge anyone else finally, sometimes it is more helpful for someone to stand back and let them discover their own path, even if they make some mistakes along the way.

So,  even though it may hurt my heart to see people suffering needlessly at times, I remind myself that they are being watched over and looked after by their divine team, and I can't possibly know the whole story.

What I have to do then, not only for other people, but also for me, is to lead through passion and interest and let this be my guiding principle for life. I am passionate about what I do and entirely enthusiastic about life, even with the sadness and grief that sometimes comes with a bit of risk taking and living life rather than surviving it. This I think has been the key to my recent successes on my life path.

There is an amazing attraction created when you are enthusiastic and energetic even about the smallest things that life brings to your door. Of course, there is also the guiding principle of the universal law stating that what you think about the most is what you will receive more of. Combine these two things and you can see that when you walk, run or skip through life bubbling with enthusiasm and meeting each choice with love and light hearted energy, not only do you make a difference in your own world, but also that of others.

So, while you may not be able to 'tell' others about the simple things that could help them to take control of their own circumstances and change them for the better, (and let's face it, it is their journey and therefore their choice) you can however, show them and infect them with your own enthusiasm.

When you let passion and interest and enthusiasm be the guiding principles for how you approach life and the world in general, you can't help but to stand out from the crowd, be noticed and be positively influential. Let your love of life and the divine shine out from your eyes.

With love and light
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment