Tuesday 29 November 2011

So you made a mistake????

Hands up, high in the air please, if you have EVER made a mistake????? Welcome to being human *smile* We all make them, some of them are huge, some not so much, but all in all we make mistakes!

What are you going to do with that information now?

Well, for me, I choose to learn from my mistakes whenever I can, then I choose to let go of them, cut all ties to guilt, and other such wasted forms of energy, forgive myself for the mistake, then...move on!

There is no mistake that goes beyond forgiveness. That's such an important statement I think it needs highlighting.....


There is no mistake that goes beyond forgiveness.

It really is true you know, there is nothing you can say or do that cannot be forgiven in time. While some things may take longer than others to really let go and be free from guilt, the best act of service you can do for yourself and others is to forgive.

There was a time when I believed that there were some things that could never be forgiven, but since learning of the freedom and the energy and the immense strength that comes through forgiveness, I have changed my mind. I no longer punish myself or others for actions they or I take. I remember the actions, I learn from them where I can, then I choose forgiveness because otherwise I hurt myself more than any one else can.

Holding onto negativity, to grudges, to hatred only turns in on itself and creates havock within our selves.

I choose to understand, to forgive and to let go of negative experiences.

With love and light
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment