Tuesday 27 March 2012

The next step...

One of the skills I was reminded of today, that has helped me to pass through moments that are less than pleasant, is to think only of what the next step is.


Instead of attempting to see into the future, or to manifest a distant reality, I think only of what I have to do next.


This "next" is sometimes, the next 30 minutes.


Sometimes, the "next" is the day, maybe it's the week or the month.


When I feel like I am stuck, like I have done everything that was in my heart to do, followed all the divine given impulses and then have no idea where to go from that point, focusing on just the next thing to do is a great way to move passed the moment and into the next one.


Everyone can focus on just one more step, and then one more, and then one more, until before you know it, the difficult time has passed and you can think about four or five steps at a time.


If you're stuck, just take one more step in the direction you want to head.


With love and light
xoxoxoxdox

No comments:

Post a Comment