Tuesday 22 May 2012

The power in believing

Just a quick and to the point message I've been asked to pass on tonight, and that is to recognise the immense power in belief.


As I drove home from work today (a whole 3 minutes) a song was playing on the radio. The only lyrics I heard, repeated over and over again in my head, were "believe in me, because I am the dream maker." I have NO idea what the song was called or who wrote it, I cannot even remember the melody, I can remember those words and the feeling of the angel near me who bought those words to my attention.


The tension in my shoulders drained away, a feeling of restfulness and contentment replaced the stress and anxiety of the day, and I smiled feeling loved and safe.


There is immense power in belief


With love and light
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment