Monday 28 May 2012

The ripple affect...

Every action whether large or small creates a ripple effect that crosses the universe! What an amazing concept. For me this means that when I choose an action, I make sure that it is one that, when magnified as it ripples outward, will become a humongous wave of love *smile*


We are also impacted a little on the ripples of others and at times get caught up in the repercussions of our own waves.


This could get confusing *laugh*


I guess what I am really trying to say, despite taking a REALLY long time to get to the point today (be nice *laugh*) is that when we act to treat others in a manner that is respectful, non-judgemental and loving, then this is what bounces back to us. Of course the opposite is also true as well, but I choose not to give that thought any energy.


Generate a love tsunami!!!!! Smile a lot, greet people warmly and genuinely (not just out of habit), open the door for someone, sing a little song to yourself as you are sitting on the bus stop, anything and everything that makes you feel joyous because joy is contagious


With love and light
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment