Sunday 20 May 2012

Whatever you tell yourself...

One of my favourite sayings in the classroom, especially in relation to math learning, is, "Whether you think you can, or you can't...you're right!"


You know we believe (or our brain does) most of what we see, some of what we read, and a bit of what we are told...however, we believe 100% of what we tell ourselves!!!!!!!


Make sure that what you are telling yourself, are the things you deserve to hear such as:


I am worthy


I believe in me


I can do anything I set my heart to doing


I am loved and protected


I am going to have a fantastic day today


I am strong


I am amazing, fantastic, awesome, special, great, enthusiastic and a super hero


It is safe and wonderful to just be me


I am perfect the way I am


These are the things you can tell yourself every day because they are undeniably true no matter who you are, no matter what you have "done" before, no matter what others may have told you...THIS, is the truth!


With love and light
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment