Thursday 17 May 2012

When you're feeling bad...

So, having ignored all signs from both my body and my divine team, I am now feeling a little "ordinary" and have the makings of a nasty flu virus if I don't take my instructions now, slow down and take some down time *smile* 


This got me to thinking today about the things I do when I am "feeling bad" either physically or emotionally, in order to bolster my spirits and help me to feel better.


The main thing, the thing that never fails to help is to be outside in nature. I grow a lot of my own food and I LOVE spending time outside with my veggie garden. I also have a lot of green out in my courtyard and nothing makes me feel better like watering the garden and then sitting in the courtyard breathing in the smell of freshly dampened earth and feeling my plant friends grow *smile*


Nature is an amazing restorative. The wonder of an amazing sunset, the smell of freshly cut grass, the coolness of a forest, the serenity of a garden, the stunning and amazing beauty and perfection all around us. These things are not only soothing on the eye but on body, mind and especially spirit.


If you're having a moment where your body or mind is in need of nourishment, revitalising or relaxing, find a spot in nature to sit and just be. Don't try to "think of" anything in particular, or to "do" anything; just take in the exceptional bounty and beauty that is nature and let her restore you to good health and well-being.


With love and light
xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment