Tuesday 18 September 2012

Anything is possible


"It would be lovely to just live the life I want without a thought in the world for everything else wouldn't it? But THIS is my reality, like it or not, these are the cards I was dealt and the hand I need to play."

This statement was made to me just recently...my heart sank, my throat grew tight and I managed to mumble some appropriate reply before I walked away.

Another person who has decided to "settle" for what they think they were given.

The truth is, whether you wish to believe it or not, we have a choice in how we live our lives AND we were given the power to change it.

The only dictate, the only "thing" we were dealt, is the power and ability to choose. The only instructions we were given is to live happy and joyful lives, and in so doing, bring the light and love of our joy to others.

I don't really know how to go about changing the mind of someone who chooses to believe there is nothing else for them, and I don't think it is even my right to try. Change is a personal thing, something that happens only from within.

I know, and believe that we have the power to change the way our life is currently and create the future we desire...for me...this is EVERYTHING.

With love and light
xoxoxoxoxoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment