Monday 21 January 2013

Are you waiting for the perfect time?

There are a lot of things I just don't start at times, reason being? Well, I'm waiting for the perfect time, I'm waiting for all of the obstacles in my way to be cleared, and I'm waiting until I can come up with no more objections........

You know the end of that story right? Yep...those things...they don't ever get done.

Someone told me once that I would need several life times in order to do all of the things I want to get done and to pursue all of the things I am interested in...perhaps that's true...but I think I have found the key to getting it all done in this life time with plenty of time to think up other things to do on the way....

You want to know what it is?

I no longer wait.

There IS no such thing as the "perfect time" other than right now!  So, there is no waiting, I don't wait for all the obstacles to be removed, for the path to be clear, for the problems to be solved and all of the pros and cons discussed...not me. I dive in head first, I follow my path, my heart, my impulses and my team and just go, go, go while the impulse has a hold of me. I create, I make, I do, i decide and I just keep on going until the job is done.

While doing this, running headlong, most of the things I saw as obstacles before i began...well they turned out just to be excuses, because when I got to them, most of them were no longer there.

Often, if we feel like we need to wait for the perfect time, it means that our "brain" is trying to keep us locked in our comfort zone, because it thinks it's safer...it might be, but without jumping in, there is no great gain either.

So don't wait, leap in, follow the impulse, walk your path...no, scratch that, RUN, and have a magical journey.

With love and light
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment